• Build essential literacy skills for college and career readiness.
• Bring his or her reading proficiency up to grade level.
• Develop multi-paragraph writing skills.
• Apply reading and writing strategies to other subjects such as science, social studies and math.
• Become confident readers.
Read 180 will challenge your child to work hard. Offer encouragement and provide support at home by visiting the library, setting aside nightly reading time and discussing books your child reads. Thank you in advance for helping us reach our goals!