|Items Needed ( by Monday, 9/12/16)
- One 3 ring binder with filler paper/divided into 3 sections:
- Pens / pencils (Please bring your own.)
- Covered textbook
- Highly recommended: memory stick/thumb drive
- Highly recommended: computer access/availability
General Classroom Policies
- Homework will be checked periodically. It is expected to be complete and well-thought out.
- Most assignments are to be completed in your 3 ring binder.
- VERY IMPORTANT - **You only have 1 week to make up a quiz or test. After a week, it becomes a zero.
- It is expected that you record your assignments in your agenda daily.
- In general I frown upon frequent bathroom requests. Try to go before class, otherwise, if possible, wait until the end of class.
Tests and formal essays are valued twice as much as quizzes. Also, participation, attendance, and effort will be factored into your final grade. See the uniform school grading policy on back of the syllabus for more detail.